Live here if: the style of the roaring 1920s is your cat’s meow
The 1920’s had a stylish charm all its own that’s stunningly reflected in the antique-chic Chateaux 4-plex. You’ll feel transported to historic Dallas as soon as you walk up the Chicago brick walkway, and smell the mature rose garden flanking the entrance. With tons of natural light throughout, refurbished vintage finishes and touches of 1920’s design—Chateaux is just the place to enjoy the blend of modern-historic life and style.
- Gorgeously refreshed 1920’s curb appeal
- A welcoming front terrace overlooking a peaceful natural setting
- A pet friendly spacious yard with tons of privacy
- Soaring ceilings and large square footage typical of historic properties
- Tastefully refurbished antique hardwood flooring
- Impressive fireplaces and elegant chandeliers brimming with 1920’s character
- Stylish banquette seating in an open kitchen with modern features
- and so much more!
Property style profile: Vintage chic + peaceful setting + one-of-a-kind character
The Power Personality Spectrum: History Buff + Librarian